|Price and Fuel Policy||Varies by location. Please check our app.|
Price is inclusive of fuel. If fuelled by customer please call customer care at 080-33512332 and provide a computerised bill for refund. Manual bills are not accepted.
|Refund||All Refunds made shall be refunded to the original payment mode only within 7-10 working days.|
|Traffic and Parking violations||Full fine amount to be borne by the customer.|
|Lockset damage||500 for lockset change.|
|Misplaced/Damaged Key||150 for the lost/damaged key.|
|Helmet||Loss of Helmet is chargeable at 500 per piece.|
|Returning the vehicle to the wrong location|
|Mirror lost/damage||150 per mirror.|
|HeadLight / Backlight damage||1000 per set.|
|Triple riding||500 for riding with more than one pillion rider.|
|Towing and Impounding||No cost if caused by vehicle failure. Full cost if caused by user negligence.|
|OTP Box Damage|
|Left/Right side body damage||Damage to the left or right side of the body is chargeable at 2000.|
|Front mask damage||Damage to the front mask is chargeable at 500.|
|Front shield damage||Damage to the front shield is chargeable at 1500.|
|Silencer damage||Damage to the silencer is chargeable at 500.|
|Silencer cover damage||Damage to the silencer cover is chargeable at 500.|
|Left/Right fender||Damage to the left or right fender is chargeable at 500.|
|Left/ Right lower panel damage||Damage to the left or right lower panel is chargeable at 500.|
|Inner panel damage||Damage to the inner panel is chargeable at 500.|
|Left/Right foot rest broken||Damage to the left or right foot rest is chargeable at 500.|
|Vehicle Damage/Scratches/Dents||Any unintentional/accidental damage will be liable for the damage charges of 5000 or the actual bill amount.|
|Other Major Vehicle Damages||As per the actual cost of repair plus per day holding charges of 200 till the vehicle is repaired and returned|
|Not Returning vehicle within 48 hours||Holding charges of 200 per day (not inclusive of fuel cost) is applicable|
|Vehicle Limits||Vehicle is to be driven within the state which it is registered in. Any violation of the same will make the member responsible for any incident/government fines and penalties that might be incurred.|
Note: Payments owed by members are to be paid by the member online.
*Please note there are four cases where there will be exceptions:
If a VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD member is violating the law or VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD rules, for example by over speeding or driving drunk, the member will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
1. Payments by Members shall be made with his/her credit card or debit card. The Member is under obligation to ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover any charges. Member is solely responsible for any associated bank or credit card charges or fees. Member may be charged a processing fee for a declined credit or debit card payment.
2. In the event the Member defaults on any payments, VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions of the law. In addition, VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD by a Member.
3. With all fees mentioned above, VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD reserves the right to prohibit a Member from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the Member's account have been paid in full. In the event a fee is incurred, Members will receive an email invoice from VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD that will have detailed payment instructions.
1. Company provides liability protection for claims of third-party bodily injury, death or property damage to the extent insured by the Company.
2. If member is involved in an incident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the vehicle) Member will be responsible for a standard insurance deductible payment. The Member will be obligated to pay the repair cost as per the actual bill amount electronically through POS machines available at our Counters.
3. Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
4. VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by vehicle failure.
5. Member will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable Damage Fee, arising from the Member's failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
1. Members are responsible for paying all tolls at the time they are due.
2. VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD scooters/bikes are only permitted to run within the states that they are registered in.
3. By joining VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD, the Member agrees to pay VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD the costs, charges, fees and expenses set out in the Agreement, including specifically and without limitation those set forth in this schedule. The following is not exhaustive and other specific fees, costs and charges may apply. Other applicable costs will be communicated to the Member. Capitalized terms used in this schedule shall have the same meaning assigned to such terms in the Agreement.
4. VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to the Member in a timely manner. Notice to the Members shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the first page accessed after the Member enters to the VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD website or Mobile Application, or by email to the Member's email address provided to VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD in the Member's application or by SMS or my Mobile Application Notification to the most recently provided phone number to VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD. Member agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective and binding the earlier of (1) the effective date indicated in such notice; or (2) on the date posted on VOGO AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD's website.
© Vogo rentals 2018. All rights reserved.